Second Annual ISTAT Foundation Dublin Golf Tournament
Join us for the Second Annual ISTAT Foundation Dublin Golf Tournament on Thursday, 17 September 2020. All proceeds from the tournament will support the various ISTAT Foundation programs that create opportunity for and provide assistance to the global aviation community.
The Golf Course at Luttrellstown Castle Resort
Annfield, Castleknock, Co
Schedule of Events:
Thursday, 17 September
Registration Check-In/ Breakfast: 7:30 - 9:30
Shotgun Start: 9:45
Lunch and Awards: 14:00 - 16:00
Please note that the golf tournament will happen rain or shine.
Register as a single golfer for €175 or foursome for €700. Please note that registration is limited to 90 attendees.
Cancellations – As this is a charity golf tournament, we will not be granting refunds for requests that are not related to COVID-19. Registrants are asked to contact us at email@example.com prior to the tournament should they experience symptoms related to COVID-19, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the tournament. These individuals will receive a full refund. In the event the tournament is cancelled, registrants will be refunded in full or will have the option to donate their registration fee to the ISTAT Foundation.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We are excited to meet in person once again to support the ISTAT Foundation and its charitable giving programs. In an effort to provide the safest environment for attendees, we – along with The Golf Course at Luttrellstown Castle Resort – have established the following guidelines:
- The venue will adhere to local laws and restrictions related to COVID-19.
- Registration will be limited to 90 attendees.
- All attendees will confirm upon arrival that they (1) have not experienced any symptoms relating to COVID-19 within the last 14 days, (2) have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days, and (3) to their knowledge, have not been exposed to someone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- Attendees will be asked to adhere to social distancing requirements and wear a mask when indoors.
- The venue staff will be regularly sanitizing the facility and equipment.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to attendees.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served outdoors, under a covered terrace.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for more information on the safety measures that will be implemented during the tournament.
The 2020 committee consists of Eamonn Cronin and Murrae Ross-Eskell.