Second Annual ISTAT Foundation Dublin Golf Tournament
Join us for the Second Annual ISTAT Foundation Dublin Golf Tournament on Thursday, 23 September 2021. Proceeds will benefit the ISTAT Foundation's charitable giving programs.
The Golf Course at Luttrellstown Castle Resort
Annfield, Castleknock, Co
- Each team will be assigned a tee time in 10 minute intervals starting at 8:30 a.m. (Stableford format). Teams will be informed of their assigned tee time on or before Friday, 10 September.
- Attendees to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to assigned tee time.
- Lunch will be served to each team upon completion at the Clubhouse. *Indoor and outdoor seating will be available for those who stay for lunch at the Clubhouse. Takeaway lunch boxes will also be available upon request.
- Contest winners will be announced online within one day following the event, and awards will be mailed directly to the winners.
*Indoor seating available to fully vaccinated attendees only. Must show QR Code / Vaccination Cert to dine indoors.
Please note that the golf tournament will happen rain or shine.
Register as a single golfer for €175 or foursome for €700.
Cancellation Policy: As this is a charity golf tournament, we will not be granting refunds. However, refunds will be granted to registrants who experience symptoms related to COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the tournament. Registrations are transferrable.
In the event the tournament is cancelled, registrants will be refunded in full or will have the option to donate their registration fee to the ISTAT Foundation.
Registration transfer and cancellation requests can be directed to email@example.com.
Response to COVID-19
The ISTAT Foundation is working closely with The Golf Course at Luttrellstown Castle Resort and other partners on COVID-19 measures at the Second Annual ISTAT Foundation Dublin Golf Tournament. Please contact the ISTAT Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns on the safety measures in place.
The health and well-being of members, guests, clients and visitors and the team at Luttrellstown is always a top priority. They are actively monitoring all updates and guidelines from the Irish Government departments, the HSE, public health authorities and the World Health Organisation relating to COVID-19.
Please be aware that guests must adhere to the below protocols:
- Masks must be always worn indoors.
- QR Codes and Vaccinated Certs will be checked on entry into restaurant.
- Changing Rooms are open; however, showers are not permitted.
- All guests must follow social distancing guidelines are in place in the Clubhouse, Car Park and Golf Course.
- Flagsticks have been reintroduced. Only one player must handle flagstick on each hole.
- Bunkers have been reintroduced. Only one player should handle the rake where more than one player’s ball is played from a bunker.
For more information regarding Luttrellstown’s protocols, click here.
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by Ireland and the region you are travelling from.
- Evaluate your own health, that of the people within your household, and that of the people you are in close contact with. Stay home if you feel sick.
- Follow WHO for guidance for everyday actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We welcome those who are in a position to give back and make meaningful contributions to consider sponsoring the golf tournament. The proceeds generated from this event will allow the ISTAT Foundation to continue its commitment to advancing the aviation industry which includes scholarships for aviation students, grant funding to aviation-focused humanitarian efforts, and much more. In the last year, the ISTAT Foundation has also been engaged in providing over $500,000 in COVID-19 relief grant funding to nonprofit organizations across the globe. Any level of support is much appreciated.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information on sponsorship opportunites.
Dublin Golf Tournament Committee
The Second Annual ISTAT Foundation Dublin Golf Tournament Committee consists of Eamonn Cronin and Murrae Ross-Eskell.