Assisting in the development of aviation-focused university students to become part of the aircraft trading industry and generating qualified employment candidates for ISTAT member companies.
The aim of the ISTAT Foundation Internship Program is to assist in the development and education of aviation-focused college students desiring to become productive members in the aviation leasing, OEM, MRO, financing and trading industries. We target only the top candidates and invite specialised aviation universities to put forward their strongest candidates to guarantee the quality of applicants.
The ISTAT Foundation Portal is open for university students to register and apply for internship positions and graduate placements at ISTAT member companies for 2020.
Benefits of interning at an ISTAT member company include:
- Stipend of up to $2,500 to offset qualified housing and/or travel expenses
- Real world, practical experience working for industry leading companies in the aviation finance, leasing, trading, manufacturing and repair sector
- Potential career development
- Ability to build network of industry professionals
- Application of classroom knowledge in a work setting
Access Internship Portal
The ISTAT Foundation Internship Portal is open for ISTAT members to post 2020 summer internships* and graduate placements**. We encourage companies to post your open positions on the portal as soon as possible to ensure interest from the best candidates.
*Summer internships are defined as 2-3 month offerings during summer months (May/June - August/September).
**Graduate placements are defined as 6-18 month offerings as part of a graduate program.
Benefits of hiring an intern through the ISTAT Foundation Internship Portal:
- Evaluate the student for potential full-time employment
- Access to quality candidates
- Interns contribute new energy and ideas to the workplace
- Interns can provide temporary support to help with projects that cannot be covered by employees
- Scheduling can be flexible to meet the employer's needs
- In addition to compensation offered by the employer, interns placed through the portal are eligible for a stipend of up to $2,500 to offset qualified housing and/or travel expenses
To post open position(s) on the ISTAT Foundation Internship Portal, please contact Warren Willis to register your company in the portal.
Internship Program Committee
The 2019 Internship Committee is comprised of Murrae Ross-Eskell - Chair, Kristen Chmielewski, Bruce Dankberg, Joey Johnsen, Bryan Lange, Ted Lin, Fearghal O’Hanlon, Toby Page, Mahamane Touré and Warren Willits.