Offering aviation-related grant funding to organizations around the globe that advance commercial aviation.
The ISTAT Foundation Grants Program is actively engaged in awarding aviation-related grant funding to nongovernmental, not-for-profit organizations around the globe that advance commercial aviation. The Grants Program is administered by the Grants Committee of the ISTAT Foundation Board of Trustees. The Grants Committee will accomplish this mission by providing funds to:
- Organizations worldwide that aid in the promotion of the aviation industry;
- Educational platforms such as (but not limited to) museums, summer camps, workshops and other programs dedicated to increasing knowledge about the aviation industry; and
- Programs aimed at introducing the aviation industry to diverse groups of men and women internationally.
Humanitarian-related grant requests should be directed to our Humanitarian Program.
The Grants Committee is no longer accepting applications for 2022.
- The Organization must be established and registered as a nongovernmental, not-for-profit entity in home country.
- The Organization focus must be aviation-related and classify as one of the following:
- Educational Institutions/Universities
- Industry or Student Associations and Societies
- Youth Organizations
- We do not fund capital infrastructure, for-profit projects, religious or political activities.
The deadline to submit applications was Monday, 2 May 2022.
- This year, the Grants Committee will prioritize programs or projects with an international focus and/or themes related to aviation & sustainability.
- Organizations can only submit one application per year. Prior year applicants are able to apply in subsequent years.
- Umbrella organizations can only apply for a grant if the proposed program or project is implemented by the umbrella organization itself.
- As a point of reference, in 2020, the average grant was valued at US$7,000.
- Application materials must be submitted in English.
For more information on the ISTAT Foundation Grants Program, please conact ISTAT Foundation Headquarters.